Balloon lofted antennas

Andre' Kesteloot
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:53:36 -0500

Steve Rawlings wrote:

> Your local stockist of bottled gas can supply helium, and it is normally
> sold as 'balloon gas'.  ('BOC' is the name of one such organisation.)
> The gas is also sold by suppliers of party balloons.  I obtain the gas
> in 'V' size cylinders through a deal with a local party balloon
> supplier.  The deal is based on a monthly rental of the gas cylinder,
> plus the cost of the gas used.
> More information about my use of balloons can be found at:
> and:
> Regards to all,
> Steve GW4ALG