Fw: Hamlib 1.1.4 released
prinaldo at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 29 06:27:39 CDT 2003
Gang - FYI. Paul, W4RI
Good news everyone!
Hamlib-1.1.4 has finally been released.
Hamlib provides a unified environment for the development of radio
and rotator control applications. Release 1.1.4 includes improved
rotator support, important build fixes for gcc-3.x, *BSD, Mac OS X,
and Cygwin(win32) platforms. Besides improvements and bug fixes,
some experimental work has been started on SDR, stay tuned.
Check it out at <a target=_blank
New in 1.1.4:
* new backends: Drake (R8B), GNU Radio (experimental),
microtune, and many new rig models
* new rotator backends: fodtrack, rotorez
* better doxygenized documentation
* reworked perl and tcl bindings using swig
* vfo_t rework
* gcc-3.x compilance
Note: Kylix binding may not be uptodate.
Download pages are accessible at <a target=_blank
i386 rpms and .deb coming soon. DLL and VisualBasic wrapper are planned.
Plan for 1.1.5:
* add support for the SDR-1000
* develop further the gnuradio backend
* complete the port to mingw(win32) environement
* enter more models of supported backends
* add Python and Java bindings
* etc. (any wishes?)
Please, test it out and report to hamlib-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
Developers are also invited to join the Hamlib team by subscribing to this
Have fun and let us know!
73's de Stephane - F8CFE / the Hamlib team
More information about the Tacos