Looks like an article from Tacos
fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 16 18:29:23 CDT 2009
From the fine email reflector of Loudoun Amateur Radio Group...
This looks like something we would see posted here.
How do I connect my portable, battery-powered analog TV to a
battery-powered digital-to-analog converter box?
External Link website provides the following instructions on how to
connect a portable, battery-powered analog TV to a battery-powered
digital-to-analog converter box.
* How to build a 12 volt power supply for a 12 volt converter
* How to build a simple 12 volt converter box power supply that has
a plug just for the converter box
* How to build a simple 12 volt converter power supply wired to a
car power accessory outlet
* How to build a power supply for converter boxes powered by 5 volts DC
* How to watch the battery TV with the converter box
* How to purchase a converter box and a matching battery power supply
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Calendar
Join The Adventures Of The
Loudoun Amateur Radio Group of Northern Virginia
And Its Radio Station K4LRG
Operating Six Weekly Radio Nets For Everyone - Just In Case
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
More information about the Tacos